Last week I ran across Sam Glenn a motivational speaker from Naperville, IL. I was so impressed with Sam that I purchased his book and a video of his. Last Friday we all sat down as a family, watched the video and the kids laughed their butts off. Now when the opportunity arises, Sheri and I make sure to remind our kids (and ourselves) about Sam’s stories (which the kids can relate to and remember) to the lessons about having a good attitude.
A Great Life Starts with a Great Attitude
– Sam’s thoughts about having a good attitude.
- Attitude is how we treat others
- Attitude is the way we approach life
- Attitude is contagious
- Attitude is how we respond to challenges
- Attitude affects our health
- Attitude affects our relationships
- Attitude is our personal trademark – my personal favorite
- Attitude determines if we fly or fall
- Attitude creates experiences for you and others
Pretty good words to live by, if you ask me!